How we charge : Probate
What do Oak Tree Probate Solutions charge for administering an Estate?
We will agree a fee with you for administering the Estate at the outset.
Subject to receiving from you comprehensive details of the Estate we will provide you with a fixed charge estimate before you decide whether to instruct us.
Our estimate will not change unless details of the estate change.
The fee we agree with you will include :-
- determining assets and liabilities of the Estate
- obtaining up to date valuations of assets in the Estate as necessary
- placing statutory advertisements giving notice to creditors
- contacting council tax authorities and utility providers as necessary to notify of death and finalise accounts
- communicating with beneficiaries
- providing inheritance tax advice as necessary
- making application for the Grant
- collecting in the deceased’s assets and savings
- arranging payment of funeral expenses and other estate liabilities
- If the estate includes property we will also provide you with a fixed charge for transfer or sale of that property.